My understanding of this award is that it helps new bloggers build up their audience and reach new people, and also helps people find new blogs to follow - what a great idea and something I am very grateful of so early on in my blogging journey.
So there are a few rules that go with this award -
- list 11 facts about yourself
- answer the 11 questions I have answered below
- choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate
- go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award
- thank that person who nominated you and link back to their blog
11 facts about myself
- I have worked in both France and the USA
- I owned horses for almost 20 years from the age of 7
- I have a massive phobia of spiders - so much so I get panic attacks when I see really big ones.
- Since starting blogging I have become addicted to Twitter
- When I was younger I was adamant that I never wanted children!
- I was always a tomboy growing up and was devastated that my parents wouldn't buy me a Scalectrix
- I have lived in over 20 different houses
- I have 4 half brothers and 2 half sisters - all much older than me and grown up and left home by the time I was born, in fact most of my nephews and nieces are older than me!
- I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up ;)
- I still love watching The Lion King (and I still cry when Mufasa dies!)
- I only started baking a couple of years ago but have definitely caught the bug.
Why did you start blogging?
To keep an online diary of my life, something for Sophie to see when she is older :)
If you could eat lunch anywhere in the world, where and what would you eat?
Just one place? Hmmm, tricky one, there are so many amazing places that I would love to visit, but I guess it would have to be somewhere hot, to be honest I wouldn't care where I was as long as I had my family with me
Whom, what, where does your blogging inspiration come from?
My family and my love of baking :) The simple things in life that mean so much more to me than any amount of money ever could
What is your favourite quote?
Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid - Albert Einstein
What projects are you working on right now?
Mainly this blog, and getting my head around twitter.
What is the best thing about you?
I hate these kinds of questions - I guess I would have to say my loyalty to the people I love
Will you follow the bloggers that you nominate?
Definitely! Being new to blogging I am on the lookout for like minded people to follow and learn from
What makes you giggle?
My daughter! Shes such a comedian.
My 11 nominations
A Frugal Wife
Baked Potato Mummy
Happiness is Homemade
Thursdays Child, Fridays Thoughts
Mummy Makes Cakes
Little Guys Mummy
Over 40 and a mum to one